Gaming in Germany Conference Announces Agenda
The 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference is THE event for operators, suppliers, and service providers to find out what’s happening in the German gambling market and to meet up with all the major decision makers.
This year’s Gaming in Germany Conference will take place October 16, 2023, at the Chamäleon Theater in the heart of historic Berlin.
The event’s agenda has now been published, revealing an especially strong speaker lineup, as well as highly relevant conference topics.
Confirmed speakers at the 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference include:
- Benjamin Schwanke, Co-Chair, Gemeinsamen Glücksspielbehörde der Länder (GGL)
- Pontus Lindwall, CEO, Betsson Group
- Peter Marcus, Group Operations Director, Entain
- Frank Schwarz, Managing Director, Spielbanken Sachsen & Sachsenlotto
- Dr. Michael Auer, Director, neccton
- Ed Birkin, Senior Analyst, H2 Gambling Capital
- Andreas Krannich, Managing Director, Sportradar Integrity Services
- And many others!
The 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference will address highly relevant topics, including:
- Regulatory developments & enforcement
- Market size & quantitative developments
- Market & product innovation
- Betting restrictions & sports integrity
- Responsible gaming approaches & solutions
The event includes an IMGL Masterclass, provisionally titled “Malta’s Bill 55 and the return of EU law?”
This session will feature leading legal experts, including Quirino Mancini, President IMGL; Dr. Joerg Hofmann, Senior Partner, Melchers Law Firm; Dr. Wulf Hambach, Managing Partner, Hambach & Hambach; and others.
Highly practical breakout sessions
During the afternoon, there will be several breakout sessions on compliance, AML, data protection, and social responsibility. These sessions will be hosted by trained experts from Chevron Consultants and will provide attendees with practical and immediately applicable insights on gambling compliance in the regulated German market.
Naturally, the 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference will offer unrivalled networking opportunities. Get to know and personally meet key decision makers or get to share experiences with like-minded professionals. It’s all possible!
Registration now open
See you in Berlin?