Gaming in Germany Conference moves to Adlon Hotel
Due to a greatly expanded breakout program, next month’s Gaming in Germany Conference has moved to the famous, five-star Adlon hotel on Berlin’s main boulevard, Unter den Linden.
After opening in 1907, the Adlon Hotel quickly became one of Europe’s most famous hotels. During the 1920s, the Adlon was known for hosting celebrity guests such as Marlene Dietrich, Josephine Baker, Charlie Chaplin, and even Albert Einstein. This legacy has been preserved by the hotel’s current management. Come see for yourself!
When & where
The 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference will take place October 16, 2023, at the Hotel Adlon, Unter den Linden 77, Berlin.
Confirmed speakers & agenda
Confirmed speakers at the 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference include:
- Benjamin Schwanke, Co-Chair, Gemeinsamen Glücksspielbehörde der Länder (GGL)
- Pontus Lindwall, CEO, Betsson Group
- Peter Marcus, Group Operations Director, Entain
- Frank Schwarz, Managing Director, Spielbanken Sachsen & Sachsenlotto
- Quirino Mancini, President, IMGL
- Michael Auer, Director, neccton
- Ed Birkin, Senior Analyst, H2 Gambling Capital
- Andreas Krannich, Managing Director, Sportradar Integrity Services
- And many others!
The full agenda – which includes an IMGL Masterclass – is available here: https://bit.ly/2023GiGC_Agenda
In addition to the plenary program, several highly practical breakout sessions have been scheduled. These include:
- European Alternative Dispute Resolution: Complaints and learnings for player relation management – Jochen Biewer, MD, Chevron Consultants; Maruska Cilia, Compliance Officer, VISTRA)
- Smart KYC solutions for Germany and Europe – Nikolas Lotz, CEO, European Center for Corporate Governance (ECCG); Peter Murray, Director of Strategy, Mitek; Merve Simsek, Project Manager, MGT
- E-Money: Solutions for the German market – Jochen Biewer, MD, Chevron Consultants; Hrvoje Cosic, CEO, Aircash; Dimitrios Petridis, Banking Supervision Analyst, European Central Bank
In addition to featuring a fully loaded program, the 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference will offer unrivalled networking opportunities. Get to know and personally meet key decision makers or get to share experiences with like-minded professionals. It’s all possible!
Registration now open