iGaming Leaders to Unite in Athens Next Week
Eventus International will be hosting the 2nd Annual Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo (GAME Greece 2022) next week in Athens, uniting the gaming industry for an insightful two-day conference at the beautiful Electra Palace Athens.
GAME Greece 2022 aims to be the ultimate platform for gaming stakeholders to learn more about the latest developments in the region directly from renowned gaming leaders. Face-to-face events have proved to be the best way to uncover key areas of operating a successful business, and GAME Greece will aim to do just that. As always, Eventus International has secured experts as speakers, giving attendees the insight needed to evaluate investment opportunities, as well as meet valuable business partners.
Meet the full line-up of Speakers:
- Alexandros Gerontikos, Regional Sales Director – West Europe, Sportradar
- Alexis Wicén, CEO/Founder, Unibo Ltd.
- Anastasios Ioannidis, Regional Affiliate Team Lead, Betsson Group
- Arif Khan, CEO, Oodles Pvt Ltd
- Christos Zoulianitis, Senior Account Manager, Greece & Balkan Markets, Playson
- Dennis Tsalikis, CEO, FSI, Fantasy Sport Interactive
- Dimitris Farmakis, Head of Esports, Yesports
- Dirk Schembri, Chief Business Development Officer, Growth Leads
- Eleni Koligkioni, Compliance Officer, Melco Casinos Cyprus / Inverto Consulting
- Evangelos Karagrigoriou, Business Consultant, Former Chairman, Hellenic Gaming Commission
- Giannis Koutivas, Web Product Manager
- Ioannis Kontoulas, Managing Partner, Kontoulas Law Firm / Member, Hellenic Gaming Commission
- Ivana Flynn, SEO Director, ComeOn Group
- John Kalamvokis, Head of Business Unit, Crypto, Fusemedia
- Lida Tsagaraki, FATF Assessor, Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Lydia Veneri, TMT and Privacy Lawyer, gr
- Lydia Vogiatzi, Legal Counsel, Campeón Gaming
- Maria E. Arnidou, Head of Marketing & People Communications, FSI, Fantasy Sports Interactive
- Panagiote (Pete) Tsolis, Director, Business Programs & Assistant Professor, Hellenic American University
- Panagiotis Skyrlas, Head of Information Security & Compliance, Kaizen Gaming
- Panos Kritikakis, Casino Partnerships Account Manager, Kaizen Gaming
- Roman Petrucșca, Head of SEO, Web International Services
- Shirly Valge, COO, Velas Network AG
- Tasos Belesis, Senior Lotteries Consultant, Lotteries
- Tasos Vasios, Director of New Regulated Markets Compliance, SkillOnNet
- Teemu Lehtinen, Manager, Oddsium Hellas AB
- Ulises Carcamo Farnert, Head of Marketing and Business Strategy, NowPlayNoGames
- Viktoria Soltesz, Founder, PSP Angels
Experts will take a look at the future industry trends, opportunities and risks, and elaborate on new technologies, payment and software solutions that can benefit businesses. By attending GAME Greece 2022 from 15 – 16 September 2022, Delegates will gain knowledge and insights from top industry leaders and experts, understand the intricacies of the Greek and global gaming industry, meet & network with your industry peers, existing and potential, have the opportunity to share experience and discuss significant partnerships and collaborations.
It is the last week to register and book your seat. Don’t miss out on the chance to network with local and international gaming sector operators, software providers, payment gateway providers, SEO specialists, affiliates, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from around the world. Sign up for GAME Greece 2022 at: https://www.eventus-international.com/game or contact Eventus International at email@example.com.