iGamingFuture has won the prestigious “Online Gaming Media of the Year” award at the Europe Gaming Awards held in Malta on November 15.

The awards gala, organised and held at the Hilton Convention Centre in St. Julian’s by SiGMA, the leading international gaming events organisers and publishers, was attended by over 1,000 gambling industry professionals to celebrate companies and individuals who have “created a positive impact on the gaming industry” over the year.

Accepting the “Media of the Year” trophy, iGF Head of Publishing Rory Niblock-Stuart quipped: “I know we are good. But not this good.

“Seriously, I’m delighted, honoured and humbled.

“We’re a dream team. We’re a small and lean outfit and have only been publishing for a little over a year. But we’ve beaten out some very, very tough friends and competitors.

“This is an amazing and unexpected honour and shows that iGF is right on track.”

Winners of the Malta Gaming Awards, in 29 categories, among them Best Platform, Responsible Gaming, Online Sportsbook, Live Casino, eSports and Consultancy, were decided by 18 judges picked from industry leaders, who cast 70 per cent of the vote, with the remaining 30 per cent cast by public voting.

iGaming Future was founded in April, 2020, and was officially launched onsite last October, with the express purpose of helping the industry to be forward-looking by producing future-focused content.

“We help our industry anticipate the challenges of the future and provide our gaming community with the tools to be proactive and agile in order to minimise risk and maximise opportunity,” said iGF Head of Marketing James Harrison.

Niblock-Stuart, a former Senior Partnership Manager at Contentive and Head of Sales at Clarion Events, added:

“As the market evolves at an ever quicker pace, we believe more than ever that the future of our industry relies on great minds sharing powerful knowledge.”

Published on:

Having Booted Boris, Tories Kick Gambling Reform Down the Road Too

Amid the screeching economic car crash of their leadership shuffle, it would...

Booze, Grass or Twitch, Nobody Surfs for Free, Amazon Ditches Riders Mid-stream

Stung by a steady stream of criticism over illicit betting and accusations...

Bayes x BETER: A Partnership to Benefit the Whole Industry?

As part of their new partnership programme, Bayes Esports has partnered with...

The Future of Mobile Gaming: New Markets and New Customers

With more than 60% of bets now coming from mobile devices, it's...