Multijurisdictional Success: The Best Routes to Growth in the USA and Canada
Gain a fresh perspective on achieving sustainable growth across the USA and Canada
It’s a fact, the online gaming and betting landscape across the USA and Canada is evolving at a pace quicker than ever before. Understanding how this could affect you, your business and your peers, will be key in navigating the future and achieving market success.
The challenge with the emergence of new jurisdictions is that they each have their own unique set of regulatory frameworks and market conditions. Operators recognise the huge potential for revenue growth by entering multiple markets but still need to mitigate the risks associated with these varied landscapes.
This iGF Virtual Roundtable will outline some of the most efficient routes to market, whilst breaking down the processes and tools needed to be the driving force for market penetration.
By watching this essential roundtable, you will discover:
- Route to market: Stand-alone Vs Partnership
- Route to market: Casino Vs Sportsbook
- Best practice for entering multiple markets
- Delivering a market-leading Omnichannel experience
- Best ways to streamline back-office integrations
- Most promising states and provinces in USA and Canada