PENN Entertainment Introduces Updated Customer Loyalty Program
PENN Entertainment Inc. has announced the launch of an improved customer loyalty program, PENN Play™, which replaces its previous mychoice® branded program. The new initiative substantially broadens the ways in which PENN’s 26 million loyalty members can earn and redeem rewards across the company’s collection of entertainment brands. Assets for media use related to PENN Play are available for download here.
PENN Play further consolidates the Company’s brands under a single loyalty program, streamlining the process for members to earn, monitor, and redeem PENN Cash across a diverse range of gaming and entertainment experiences. The company’s new loyalty currency, PENN Cash, can be earned and redeemed through gaming, dining, shopping, or staying at PENN destinations throughout the country, including Hollywood Casino, L’Auberge, and M Resort. Members can also earn and redeem PENN Cash by playing online with Barstool Sportsbook & Casino*, HollywoodCasino.com, and PENNPlaycasino.com.
In celebration of the PENN Play launch, the company is initiating a promotional campaign that will award $1.5 million in PENN Cash and prizes to members. To enter for a chance to win, users can download the PENN Play app and visit here for more information.
Key features of the new PENN Play program include:
● Accessible rewards for all users. Customers can begin earning simply by signing up, starting at the new Play tier level. Additional benefits and rewards are unlocked at each of the five tier levels – Play, Advantage, Preferred, Elite, and Owners Club.
● A new marketplace that features popular retailers, enabling members to redeem gifts and earn tier points and PENN Cash on everyday items.
● Access to new, exciting perks and entertainment experiences with PENN partner brands, including Live Nation and Choice Hotels.
● A new rewards website and mobile app that allow members to participate in exclusive promotions and track their progress towards earning attractive rewards that can be redeemed at any participating location.
● PENN Play is supported by the company’s industry-leading cardless, cashless, and contactless 3 C’s technology to better cater to customer preferences.
● PENN Entertainment™ Mastercard® credit card sign-up incentives.
The rebrand also includes enhancements to PENN’s dedicated rewards program honoring the nation’s heroes. PENN Heroes, formerly known as myheroes, offers additional rewards and recognition for active-duty military personnel, veterans, and first responders. This includes a PENN Play tier upgrade and discounts across hotels, dining, and shopping at PENN locations. Since its launch in May 2021, PENN Heroes has enrolled over 182,000 members.
Jay Snowden, Chief Executive Officer and President of PENN Entertainment commented, “PENN’s business has transformed over the last few years as we’ve expanded our retail, online gaming and entertainment experiences. With the rebranding of our loyalty program to PENN Play, we are taking steps to better align all of our brands under the PENN umbrella and create a more seamless omni-channel experience for our customers, which we believe will have a meaningful impact on both our retail and online gaming performance.”