We recently sat down with some of the leading lights of the African iGaming industry to discuss the evolving market landscape and what opportunities the future holds. Product innovation, conversion from retail to online and player education are just some of the business-critical aspects that this esteemed roundtable explored.
Join our esteemed panel of leading operators and suppliers from East and West Africa as we take a deep dive into the world of African iGaming post Covid-19 and gain an ‘on the ground’ perspective of what it really takes to be successful in these key regions.
- Jimmy Keneth, Chairman, Tanzania Sports Betting Association
- Tumaini Maligana, Country Manager, Parimatch Africa
- Edwin Taurus, Business Development, TVBET
- Adekunle Adeniji, Managing Director, betBonanza
What will I learn by registering to view this free session?
- The impact of the pandemic on online gaming
- Converting players to new games whilst maximising experience
- Tailoring game content regionally
- The retail to online journey
- Relationships and trust
About the Series:
The iGF Virtual RoundTable series provide a design-led learning experience for speakers and viewers alike, based on some of the most crucial challenges impacting the gaming industry. Each edition brings together the greatest minds in the industry to navigate the future of gaming in a peer on peer thought leadership environment.
Some of our previous speakers include leaders from: Bally’s, 888, Wynn Resorts, Playtech, Lottoland, Betway, Hero Gaming, Parimatch, Betcris, ApuestaTotal, Betwarrier and BetBull.