The Future of African Gaming: Evolving Opportunities
Understand the future of the African iGaming Market
We recently sat down with some of the leading lights of the African iGaming industry to discuss the evolving market landscape and what opportunities the future holds. Product innovation, conversion from retail to online and player education are just some of the business-critical aspects that this esteemed roundtable explored.
Join our esteemed panel of leading operators and suppliers from East and West Africa as we take a deep dive into the world of African iGaming post Covid-19 and gain an ‘on the ground’ perspective of what it really takes to be successful in these key regions.
- Jimmy Keneth, Chairman, Tanzania Sports Betting Association
- Tumaini Maligana, Country Manager, Parimatch Africa
- Edwin Taurus, Business Development, TVBET
- Adekunle Adeniji, Managing Director, betBonanza
By watching this essential roundtable, you will discover:
- The impact of the pandemic on online gaming
- Converting players to new games whilst maximising experience
- Tailoring game content regionally
- The retail to online journey
- Relationships and trust