Join us as we speak with some of the sharpest minds in African gaming and dive deep into some of the most pressing challenges facing the future of our industry.
Africa is a rich iGaming tapestry made out of a diverse range of market conditions and disparate consumer trends. Although dealt with differently across the region, the impact of the Pandemic was of course felt across the entire continent, bringing with it a range of challenges and opportunities.
iGamingFuture has produced an eBook that will give you an exclusive, ‘on the ground’ insight into Post pandemic Africa . Helping you to understand the regional market differences and how these nuances can be leveraged for future growth opportunities.
We’ve curated exclusive insights from key stakeholders from all over the African Gaming world.
Some of our contributors include:
- Jimmy Keneth Masaoe – Chairman, Tanzania Sports Betting Association
- Tumaini Maligana – Country Manager, Parimatch Africa
- Adekunle Adeniji – Managing Director, Betbonanza
- Edwin Tarus – Senior Business Development Specialist, TVBET
- Mark Schmidt – Director of Sales for Africa, Pronet Gaming
- Akarshit Mandhotra – Business Development Manager, Uplatform
- Robin Jakobsson – Managing Director, OddsCraft
The full publication is available below!