iGaming LatAm: How to Reach Your Sportsbook’s Full Acquisition Potential
Gain a competitive advantage and understand the future of player acquisition!
It’s well known that Latin America is a rich and diverse region, with each country having its own unique set of sports betting preferences.
Although there will be some crossover in regard to more popular sports, such as football or basketball, in order to maximise engagement, operators must offer as wide a variety of betting markets as possible to amplify player engagement and acquisition.
This iGamingFuture Virtual Roundtable will explore the dynamics of these inter-regional nuances — and help viewers understand what it truly takes to create the most competitive sportsbook in the Latinx marketplace, discussing best practices for leveraging sports content and maximising acquisition across multiple LatAm jurisdictions.
By watching this essential roundtable, you will discover:
- What makes the perfect LatAm facing Sportsbook product?
- How to maximise sportsbetting betting opportunities
- Leveraging sportsbook content to increase acquisition
- Opportunities for cross-selling Sportsbook to Casino
- Best practice for streamlining back-office integration