The iGF Breakfast Club: Changing the Narrative, Together!
At the iGF Breakfast Club last month, we were honoured to be joined by some of the foremost compliance and responsible gaming thought leaders in the industry.
Coming together as a community to discuss and find solutions to industry challenges is an invaluable exercise that we, at iGF, are very proud to be able to create a ‘design-led’ space for.
In the video below we captured some of the insightful thoughts and opinions from a cross-section of the iGF Breakfast Club attendees; Looking at the benefits of learning & networking environments like the Breakfast Club, what the future holds for player protection in our sector and most importantly, how we can use the experiences of other industries to make ours more successful in the future!
- Roderick Spiteri Shillig, Head of Comms, Betsson
- Emma Blaylock, CEO, Pretty Technical
- Andrew Banister, Safer Gambling Manager, Les Ambassadeurs
- Jim Carter, Head of Safer Gambling, PokerStars
- Ruben Andre Waage, Head of WeSpin, ComeOn Group